86-571 8500 3730
Overall solution for photovoltaic energy storage products
What are the classifications of photovoltaic systems?
- 1.independent photovoltaic power generation system
- Independent photovoltaic power generation is also called off-grid photovoltaic power generation.Is mainly composed of solar cell components, controller, battery, if the power supply for ac load, also need to configure the ac inverter, including villages in the remote area power supply system for stand-alone pv power stations, solar household power supply system, signal power, cathodic protection, solar street lamp, etc with a battery can be stand-alone photovoltaic power generation systems.
- 2.Grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system
- Grid-connected photovoltaic power generation is the direct current generated by solar modules is converted into ac power in line with the requirements of the grid by grid-connected inverter and then directly connected to the public grid.It can be divided into grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system with storage battery and grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system without storage battery. Grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system with storage battery has schedulability, which can be incorporated or withdrawn from the power grid according to the needs. It also has the function of backup power supply, which can provide emergency power when the power grid is cut off for some reason.Grid-connected photovoltaic systems with batteries are often installed in residential buildings;Grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems without batteries do not have the functions of schedulability and backup power, and are generally installed on larger systems.
- 3.Distributed photovoltaic power generation system
- Distributed photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into centralized large-scale grid-connected photovoltaic power station and distributed photovoltaic system.The main feature of the centralized large-scale grid-connected photovoltaic power station is that it can directly transmit the power generation to the power grid, and then uniformly allocate the power to the users.This kind of power station has large investment, long construction period and large occupation area.However, the distributed photovoltaic system has the advantages of small investment, fast construction, small occupation area and large policy support.
SUBSCRIBE TO KULON NEWSLETTER