86-571 8500 3730
Overall solution for photovoltaic energy storage products
Why should photovoltaic power stations be installed at the optimum Angle?
- 1.What is the best dip Angle?
- In a narrow sense said, if the fixed photovoltaic phalanx under the Angle of inclined plane receives the largest annual total radiation, says the Angle for optimum Angle, can also be in the best Angle corresponding obliquity, generating the highest yields the highest corresponding obliquity, a few months of the highest power Angle, and other various limited conditions to calculate the optimal dip Angle.
- 2.Why do you need the best Angle?
- In order to receive more solar radiation, it is necessary to obtain an optimal dip Angle from the perspective of annual radiation reception through theoretical calculation, and this dip Angle is the optimal dip Angle.
- 3.How to calculate the best inclination Angle?
- Based on the calculation and accumulation of radiation data and longitude and latitude, the annual total radiation received amount of photovoltaic square array with different inclinations is obtained, and the Angle with the largest annual total radiation amount is selected as the best Angle.
- 4.What are the main factors affecting the optimal inclination Angle?
- The main influencing factors of the optimal dip Angle include:
- (1) latitude, the difference of latitude will affect the variation characteristics of the solar altitude Angle, thus affecting the optimal dip Angle;
- (2)The distribution of radiation amount in each month, if the radiation amount in a year is more concentrated in the month with high Angle of the sun, it will make the optimal inclination larger, otherwise it will become smaller;
- (3) direct scatter ratio, direct radiation has directivity, and scattered radiation is isotropic, so their respective proportion in the total radiation also has a certain impact on the optimal inclination.
- 5.Does the power generation of photovoltaic power station have to be the highest under the optimal inclination Angle?
- Not for the best Angle of the narrow sense, in the order specification for design of photovoltaic power station, to determine the best Angle of interaction of (this time without considering the array block), according to Angle to determine photovoltaic phalanx north-south gap, and when the spacing is determined, between before and after the photovoltaic phalanx is shadows shade can be affected, the slope of radiation and the spacing and dip Angle on generating stations dynamically determine two factors, so the Angle and the best Angle of the largest electricity, there will be a gap between but unless there are other limit conditions, generally not too big gap between the two.
- 6.Does the photovoltaic power station yield the highest under the optimal inclination Angle?
- For the narrow sense of the best Angle is not, sometimes less than the best Angle Angle has a higher return.Optimum inclination means high radiation reception, but it also means large footprint.For example, in a limited site area, the installed capacity will continue to increase as the optimal inclination decreases.The decrease of inclination Angle will reduce the power generation, while the increase of installed capacity will increase the power generation. Therefore, the final Angle with the highest profit still needs to be determined through further technical and economic comparison in combination with external conditions.
- 7. Is the optimum Angle absolute?
- No, because of the climate uncertainty, the optimum inclination can actually only be called the relative optimum inclination based on historical data.First of all, the optimal inclination Angle will be different with different historical radiation data. There are some differences between the calculation of the optimal inclination Angle with 10 years of historical data and 20 years of historical data.Second, the historical average represents a high probability of local radiation characteristics, but is not necessarily the optimal choice for a given year.
SUBSCRIBE TO KULON NEWSLETTER